Light Rail Transit // An Ootd



Hello everyone! How are you? It's been a while and though I have been a little busy I thought today was as good a day as any to post a quick outfit of the day.

Not too long ago Sarah and I had ourselves a little adventure around town! I do not use public transport very often (mainly due to Edmonton's lack of a superb transit system and the usual access I have to cars) but if you have some kind of subway or bus system in your city I highly recommend taking some friends and just exploring. We hopped on the LRT, which is a kind of subway in Edmonton, and rode all over. We had a blast exploring the stations, shopping, and getting more of a glimpse into Edmonton's city culture! 

I threw my camera in to catalog our day and I hope you enjoy!

And as always, thanks for reading!

My Outfit //
Sweater, Banana Republic // similar here
Jeans, Banana Republic // here
Trench, Zara // very similar here
Purse, Kate Spade // here
Brogues, Bloch // similar here

Sarah's Outfit //
Cargo Jacket, Aritzia // here
Top, American Eagle // similar here
Boots // here
Purse, Kate Spade // similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment